Requested by anon :) I’m sorry if i spell anything wrong lol i dont have spellcheck on this computer and i dont really catch it haha.
- love yourself
- know your insecurities
- be positive
- look in the mirror and smile
- give and accept compliments
- suceed in school & other things you do
1. Loving yourself is definitley one of the main ways to have confidence and appreciate yourself. In order for someone to love you, you have to love yourself first. And thats actually true. Guys go for confident girls rather than girls that talk bad about themselves a lot. It makes a big difference in your appereance and how people think about you. So try it. Love yourself, its important. It’ll change your attitude and mind set. And maybe thats a good thing
2. Knowing your insecurities is an important part of life. For example, if you have a horrible nose, then know that. Try your best to cope with it and don’t make yourself feel so bad about it because everyone has insecurities and problems with themselves that they want to change. And if its actually that bad, then you can change it. Like if you have acne, buy things to fix it. (My sister uses Clearasil Acne Pads and they seriosuly work for her) If you dont like your body, go out and run. It will change you in a positive way if you know your insecurites and learn to love them or change them.
3. Being positive in yourself and things you do is great, it’ll really make a difference in your life. Have a good attitude towards things and always find the best in every situation. If youre going somewhere that you really dont want to, then make it fun somehow. If youre going to school„ make the best of it and have some fun with youre friends and learn.
4. Look in the mirror and smile. Every time you come across a mirror, do it. Even if you think you look horrible, you dont. Seeing yourself and smiling lets you know who you are and that youre not alone and that somebody loves you. And if it’s not somebody at school, home, or anywhere else, it’s yourself.
5. Giving people compliments lets you know that you can be a great person and you have a good heart. So do it once in a while. Recieving compliments is even better because they are talking great about you. And somebody appreciates what you did. It’s awesome how these things change you.
6. Suceeding in school and other things make a difference because you know that you are capable of doing great things with your life. Basically your whole life is based on how you do in school, so why not do good? If you dont, then you just wasted part of your life doing nothing. So just get up and do your homework. Get up and study. Get up and succeed. You’re worth it and you need to do it for yourself.
MOTIVATION: (working out wise because that’s what the anon wanted)
- know what you want
- find your reason
1. Know what you want to achieve and do it. Work hard for yourslef and plan out your weeks workout instead of not knowing what you want to do. If you want flat abs and muscle like legs, then work for it. If you want a bigger ass, then go get it. It’s not that hard if you change yourself for it. You need to actually want it. Once, i saw this amazing picture of this girls flat stomach and nice legs and i said “i want that” so i went and im currently working hard for it. Once you reach one goal, make another one. Reward yourself once you reach one.
2. Why do you wnat to change your body? For the good, i hope. Because you want to look nicer and be comfortable with your body. Then okay let’s work for it. You need to know why you’re working so hard and then let that be your motivation. If it’s because someone called you fatty, or something like that, thne good. Keep that in mind and let that be the reason. and then whenever you become hot and fit, shove it in their face and make them wish they looked like you.
All of those things are really what you need to be confident and have motivation. I hope this helped you some! Have an awesome day!! And do soemthing nice for yourself.